trying to sing both parts in a disney song like
A WHOLE NEW WORLdon’t you dare close your eyes
A HUNDRED THOUShold your breath it gets better
I’M LIKE A SHOOTING STAR, I’VE COME SO FAR, I CAN’T GO BACK TO WHEREa whole new wooorrlllEVERY TURN A SURPRIwith new horizonEVERY MOMENT GETS BETTER
IT’S 2 O CLOCK IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND I’M HOWLING MY MOM JUST WALKED IN AND NOW I HAVE TO TURN THE COMPUTER OFF FUCK IT WAS SO WORTH IT
reblogging again because perfection
Im crying omg
HAHAHJAHAHJAHHAJFGEWASYUHEAS OMFG I AM SO DONE HAHAHAHHAHA
i am fuckinG SOBBING oHMYGOD
THIS WEBSITE I S2G
i really hate the attitude a lot of men have about how women are so different and mysterious and hard to understand, as if women are some kind of foreign species and not fellow human beings and then complain about women being unapproachable and ‘prude’
you don’t get to put me on a pedestal and then complain about me being out of reach
"you don’t get to put me on a pedestal and then complain about me being out of reach”
I’ve never heard wiser words.
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- woman: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- woman: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- woman: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- woman: well, are they at least free? like how men can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- woman: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- woman: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.